Dr. Indravina Tan
#96, St 566, Sangkat Boeng Kak 2, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 120408
Languages: Khmer, English
About Dr. Indravina Tan
Dr. Indravina Tan specializes in Internal Medicine and manages Devalda Medical Center and Pharmacy as an Executive Director. She is passionate about medicine and entreprenuerhip and loves to inspire people around her and make difference in their every day lives.
- Apr 2018 – Present: Executive Director @ Devalda Medical Center and Parmacy
- Jun 2015 – Feb 2018: Medical Doctor @Hope Worldwide Medical Centers .
- Jan 2015 – Mar 2015: Biology Teacher @ People Improvement Organization .
- Feb 2013 – Jan 2014: Medical Student Volunteer Coordinator @ Sen Sok International University Hospital.
- Jan 2013 – Present: Medical Student Volunteer Coordinator @ Project Angkor
- Feb 2013 – Feb 2014: Medical Student Volunteer Coordinator @ Cambodian Health Professional Association in America
- Aug 2012 – Jul 2012: Medical Students Coordinator @ USNS Mercy Hospital Ship of Pacific Partnership 2012
- 2016 – 2019: Master’s degree, Internal Medicine @ The University of Edinburgh
Online Distance Learning Program by University of Edinburgh partner with Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- 2009 – 2015: Bachelor of Medicine, Medicine @ International University
- 2007 – 2011: Advanced Certificate, English Language @ Australian Center of Education
- 2006 – 2009: High School Diplomat @ Preah Sisowat High School
Book an Appointment
Make a booking for an In-Clinic Visit or Teleconsult. It is important to note that teleconsult is used for non-emergency advice and to receive consult on elective treatment.