Dr. Sopheak Lean
Building 198, St 371, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey Phnom Penh, Cambodia 120606
Languages: Khmer, English, French
About Dr. Sopheak Lean
– Medicine: Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and digestive cancer.
Qualifications: Medical School:
– M.D, Faculty of Medicine, University of health science, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 1997
– Diploma of medical science, 2005
– Diploma of doctor in Internal Medicine, 2008
– Gastro-Entero-Hepatology, University CLAUDE BERNARD LYON I, LYON, FRENCH, 2008-2010
– University diploma of viral hepatitis, antiviral cytokines, PARIS, FRENCH, 2010.
– Inter-university diploma of Digestive cancer, PARIS, FRENCH, 2010.
Special Clinical Interests:
– Gastrointestinal and liver diseases, Digestive cancer.
Book an Appointment
Make a booking for an In-Clinic Visit or Teleconsult. It is important to note that teleconsult is used for non-emergency advice and to receive consult on elective treatment.