Dr. Phirak Phoung
វេជ្ជបណ្ឌិត ភួង ភីរាក់
No. 55, St. 566, Sangkat Boeung Kak 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh Cambodia 120407
Languages: Khmer, English
About Dr. Phirak Phoung
- 1992 to present: Serve at Preah Ketmealea hospital and EKiP Traumatology.
- 1995: Infection disease (ID-HIV).
- 2003: Cancerology (ended stage), HIV and reduce pain with Douluer Sans Frontier Organization in Preah KetmeaLea hospital (Palliative Care Unit).
- Now Day: EKiP infection disease (HIV).
- HIV-Care outpatient consultation (OI/ARV) (Infection disease) with AIDS Health Care Foundation Organization (AHF) at Preah KetmeaLea hospital
- Graduated and holds a doctorate from the International University of health sciences, Phnom Penh of Cambodia.
- Certificate of HIV-infection disease (Center of Hope), cancerology (ended stage) and how to reduce pain in Palliative Care Unit (Douleur Sans Frontier Organization).
Book an Appointment
Make a booking for an In-Clinic Visit or Teleconsult. It is important to note that teleconsult is used for non-emergency advice and to receive consult on elective treatment.